CUSTOMER CLARIFICATION TEXT REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- Data Controller
As BERFİN TRİKO TEKSTİL SAN. VE TİC. LTD. ŞTİ. /MISS DALIDA, in accordance with the importance we attach to the privacy and security of your personal data, we would like to share your personal data on our website “b2b.missdalida.com.tr ”we would like to inform you that the personal data processing, storage and destruction policies contained at the address and the terms and conditions contained in this clarification text are being processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 and the relevant legislation.
- Your Processed Personal Data
||Name, surname, gender, date of birth, Identity number used as a tax identification number for individual companies, tax number
||Phone number, open address information, e-mail address
|Physical Space Security
||Security camera recordings in our store
|Transaction Security Data
||IP address on our website, connecting country information, web browser information
||Personal data that can be shared by the customer to understand the problem during any customer complaint, the number of times he filed a complaint, the number of complaints answered late, the type of payment he prefers to pay for shopping, personal data processed within the scope of campaigns that can be made related to our products and services, whether communication/newsletter/promotion permission is granted within the framework of electronic communication legislation, frequency of shopping, cookie records
- The Purposes of the Processing of Your Personal Data
We would like to inform you that your personal data included in the above-mentioned category processed during the process of purchasing clothing and accessory products from our company are processed limited to the following purposes:
a) For the purpose of ensuring physical security in our stores and in particular;
The ability to keep camera recordings in order to eliminate possible negativities and security violations that may occur in the common areas of our stores,
b) For the purpose of management / follow-up of all kinds of processes carried out related to the purchase of products /services of our customers, and in particular;
- Through various channels (online, store sales, etc.) the ability to sell shoes, bags, clothing, accessory products to our customers,
- Ability to transmit information about the order and the latest status of the cargo via sms and mail,
- Ability to issue an invoice, transmit it to the customer and manage the collection process, and in this sense, be able to fulfill all the requirements specified by the legislation,
- Ability to evaluate and finalize objections, suggestions, complaints and feedback,
- To be able to provide information to the customer by sms or e-mail within the scope of the purchased service or goods, to be able to communicate,
- Related to the campaign that the customer will benefit from 3. in case of cooperation with the person, the benefits of the campaign can be provided;
- The ability to conduct customer satisfaction research in order to improve the quality of service,
- Ability to fulfill the obligations regulated in Consumer, Debts, Trade, Criminal law legislation,
- Detection of usage/shopping habits and the ability to be notified of campaigns in the presence of your commercial e-mail confirmation
- Ability to track, organize customer experiences and requests and improve the service or goods offered by the company,
- The campaigns that our company is currently conducting together with third parties, as well as all the campaigns that it may conduct in the coming period, can be implemented in a way that can also take into account the benefits that it will provide to our customers, can be contacted in order to provide information to customers,
- Ability to segment customers and develop internal consumer-oriented marketing policies by determining the needs and preparing special offers for the customer group in each segment,
- Ability to segment our former customers who have lost the ability to become customers for any reason,
- Ensuring that customers who are eligible to benefit from the campaign benefit from the award, and sending gifts to some segmented customers can be performed,
- The ability to participate in advertising, promotion, social responsibility projects, interviews, interviews, video and photo shoots, sponsorships and events,
- Answering pre-membership/subscription questions via communication tools such as social media, call center, being able to answer complaints and sharing the information requested by the customer or lead customer, making calculations that may be needed,
- The possibility of making changes or updates to personal data in accordance with the request from our customer,
- Conducting marketing activities such as product-service promotion, information, advertising, campaign, price tariff and other benefits, determining and measuring strategies, analyzing consumer preferences and being able to communicate for this purpose,
- keeping log records in accordance with law No. 5651 and tracking internet habits through cookies,
Issues Related to the Transfer of Your Personal Data
2 Of this text. your personal data listed in article 5/2 a, c, ç, e, f of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 in accordance with the provisions of exceptions in the law, including limited to the reasons requiring the transfer within the scope of “provision of laws, establishment or performance of a contract, fulfillment of a legal obligation, establishment, establishment or performance of a right, legitimate interest of the data controller” specified in article 8/2 with 5/2 a, c, ç, e, f;
- In order for our Company to fulfill its obligations under the law, in order to fulfill obligations arising from legislation or contract, the Tax Procedure Law, the Personal Data Protection Law, the Identity Notification Law and other legislative provisions, including, but not limited to, the relevant institutions or organizations, as well as the Personal Data Protection Authority, Tax Offices, banks, the General Directorate of Security and other law enforcement agencies, Courts, municipalities, judicial authorities, enforcement agencies, etc. within the framework of legislation, if requested, in order to fulfill our company's obligations under the law, etc., to the extent permitted and required by the relevant provisions of the legislation. it is transferred to public institutions.
- Your personal data, which may be needed in a possible trial in order to exercise our legal rights, may be shared with our lawyers and judicial authorities.
At the points where it is assessed that it may not be included in the provisions of the exception, including limited to the reasons that require it to be transferred;
- In order for our customers to receive healthier services and within the scope of the campaigns that our company is currently conducting with third parties and all the campaigns that it may conduct in the coming period, your information “name, surname, city of residence, date of birth, e-mail address, phone number” may be shared with third parties, such as companies providing SMS and mail delivery services, consulting companies that we are/will be in a contractual relationship with.
- Third parties from whom we receive consulting services, including consultants and auditors, companies that receive support services within the design sector, authorized dealers, subsidiaries of our company, its main shareholder, subsidiaries of its main shareholder and companies in the risk group it is affiliated with, potential buyers within the scope of share sales, companies that receive translation services under the contract, cargo shipping companies, companies that provide social media services to communicate with customers, etc. it will be shared with the service providers and business partners with which it is contracted.
- Establishment, development, maintenance of technical and administrative infrastructure and electronic systems (website), as well as customer data retention, development of marketing policies, management of call center processes can be transferred to the third parties from whom services are received to the extent required by the job.
The Method and Legal Reason for Collecting Your Personal Data
Your personal data,
Through electronic systems, we collect all kinds of forms, including membership filled out on our online website, security cameras in our stores, third parties with whom our company receives services, provides services, partners, especially cargo companies, call center, our website, our company's social media accounts, website cookies, information recorded/sent by you electronically or physically, surveys, contests, and through courts and other public institutions.
b) We collect them through legal documents and notifications sent to us in order to fulfill our legal obligations.
We would like to point out that the legal reason for processing your personal data is based on the principle of explicit consent specified in article 5/1 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 “provision of the law, establishment or performance of the contract, fulfillment of the legal obligation, establishment, establishment or performance of a right, legitimate interest of the data controller” within the scope of the exception provisions in the law and the points that may not be included in the exception provisions are based on the principle of explicit consent specified in article 5/1 of the same law.
The Rights of the Relevant Person (Data owners)
Provided that you prove your identity, our company headquarters address is “BERFIN TRIKO TEKSTIL SAN. and tic. ltd. Şti. Gursel Mah.In writing to the address ”Çampark Sok.No15 Çağlayan" and [email protected] you can exercise your following rights by sending your request by e-mail to the address;
- To learn whether your personal data has been processed or not,
- If your personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom your personal data are transferred at home or abroad,
- To request correction of your personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of your personal data,
- To request that your requests for correction, deletion or destruction be notified to the third parties to whom the personal data is transferred,
- To object to this result in the event that a result arises against you by analyzing your processed personal data exclusively through automated systems,
- Do not request compensation for the damage if you suffer damage due to the illegal processing of your personal data.
CUSTOMER'S EXPLICIT CONSENT STATEMENT REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
BERFIN KNITWEAR TEXTILE SAN. and tic. ltd. Şti./MISS DALIDA with the clarification text transmitted and submitted by him, the categories of personal data to be processed, the personal data to be processed, the purposes of processing, the persons to be transferred, the collection methods and legal reasons, the identity of the data controller and the rights I have were explained to me in detail and clearly, and this information text was read by me.
5/2 a, c, ç, e, f of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698, my personal data to be processed, except for those that are processed in accordance with the exception provisions specified in paragraphs “provision of laws, establishment or performance of a contract, fulfillment of a legal obligation, establishment, establishment or performance of a right, legitimate interest of the data controller” within the scope of exceptions specified in paragraphs 6698 a, c, ç, e, f;
I am aware of all the meanings and consequences of this statement, aware of the possible future consequences of my personal data being processed, transferred to the specified places, limited to the purpose, subject, category, transfer, method and legal reason contained in the clarification text, which does not fall within the exception provisions and the cases deemed mandatory by law, of my free will.